What’s a productive day for you? For me its when I accomplish the creative things on my list. The more I finish in a day, the more accomplished I feel. But even if I don’t get everything completed, it’s okay! There are no deadlines in my set-up.
- Create something. (A sketch, drawing, or painting)
- Scan artworks.
- Post-process scanned artworks.
- Share to Instagram my new works.
- Upload post-processed works to the following POD sites:
- Society 6
- Red Bubble
- Transfer phone photos to my laptop.
- Sort photos and look for things I can blog about.
- Photoshop selected photos for a blog post.
- Create a blog post.
Pre-pandemic, there is also an additional list specifically for conventions.
- Look for and apply to interesting conventions.
- Create new works for sticker and postcard designs.
- Print new works.
- Package new works. (Cutting stickers, adding to plastic packaging, etc.)
- Promoting in social media.
But in our current situation, I only do one thing on the first list in one day. Sometimes I take a break if I don’t feel like doing anything. But whenever I accumulate a lot of artworks ready to scan, I try to scan and post-process everything in a day.
My 1 week vacation starts tomorrow. I hope I could be a bit productive with an equal amount of rest. ♥